• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cindy Morgan won't be Teeing off this morning

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:24 AM
Reaction score

Nice little nubbins on her.​

‘Caddyshack’ Star Cindy Morgan Has Died At Age 69

Sat, January 6, 2024

IMDB | Caddyshack

Actress Cindy Morgan has reportedly passed away. She was known for her role in the film, "Caddyshack," where she appeared alongside actor Bill Murray.
In the meantime, her cause of death is still uncertain, and her body is currently at a funeral home in Florida.

Cindy Morgan Has Died​

Cindy Morgan, 'Caddyshack' Star Has Died At Age 69

According to a report, Morgan has been confirmed dead at the age of 69.

The actress's death was confirmed by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, but no information about the circumstances surrounding her death has been disclosed. However, the late actress' body is reportedly in a nearby Florida funeral facility.

Morgan was known for her starring role as Lacey Underall in the 1980 American sports comedy film, "Caddyshack," alongside Hollywood stars Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Rodney Dangerfield, and Ted Knight.

She played the attractive niece of Judge Elihu Smails, a co-founder of the Bushwood Country Club, who drew attention from almost all of the male characters in the film.

Cindy Morgan, 'Caddyshack' Star Has Died At Age 69

Besides her incredible part in "Caddyshack," Morgan made other notable appearances in movies like "Tron," in which she portrayed the dual characters of Lora and Yori. The talented actress also starred in several films, including "Up Yours," "Silent Fury," "American Gigolo," "Amanda & The Alien," and "Galaxis."

Morgan was also a prominent figure on the small screen, appearing in iconic shows such as "Manusco, FBI," "The Larry Sanders Show," "Under Suspicion," "The Love Boat," "CHiPs," "Bring 'Em Back Alive," "The Fall Guy," "Falcon Crest," "Matlock," "Hunter," and "The Highwayman."

Besides her work in Hollywood, Morgan was a huge supporter of the U.S. military. She was very passionate about easing the financial burden experienced by those who have been called to fight in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The actress' father fought in World War II.

Following her unfortunate passing, fans of the actress took to social media to pay tribute to her, with many remembering her amazing work in "Caddyshack."

One person wrote, "My heart aches hearing that Cindy Morgan has passed. She was not only incredibly kind & thoughtful, but also a true pioneer. All the lovely stories I see people sharing of meeting her are a testament to what a wonderful soul she was. Sending all my love to her family/friends."

"I can't believe Cindy Morgan is gone! We did a few autograph shows together; such a sweet person. I remember when Ted Knight came to work on the first day of taping our show 'Too Close for Comfort" and talked about what fun he had on Caddyshack with Bill Murray, Chevy Chase, Cindy Morgan and Rodney Dangerfield!! Rest in peace Angel," a second individual stated.

Another fan of the actress commented, "Very sad to hear about the passing of Cindy Morgan, who portrayed Yori in the original TRON in 1982. I got to meet her (and get some of my collection signed) many times at fan events over the years and she was the absolute sweetest, engaging with fans both in person and online"

One more person wrote, "An absolutely devastating loss. @CindyMorgan_ was timeless grace & undeniable talent. She will be profoundly missed. For Tron, for the Users & for the magic of cinema...thank you, Cindy, for taking a whisper out of your life, to help change mine forever. #YoriLives & always will."

Holeeee crap, you're up early on a Sunday.

Wow. Early morning reprimands on bbodies!

R.I.P.
Up early or up late, it's all in how you look at it!!

Sorry to read this...RIP :praying::praying::praying:...Just for the record here...R/C Never SLEEPS!!! Nocturnal profundity never rests...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

69 is way too young

RIP Cindy,

'kill the goffers, not the golfers' Carl'

'wanna tie me up with your ties Ty'

R.I.P.

Auto Transport Service
Back