• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic industries ralley dash bezel set

Pawpaw68

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the classic industries 1968 b body charger bezel set will fit a 1968 roadrunner ralley dash? The catalog doesn’t say if they are interchangeable. My 1968 roadrunner was changed to a ralley dash by another owner and needs replacement. Thank you in advance for any information.

If you have a 68‘ dodge rally instrument cluster installed currently then the classic set should work.
The 68’ Plymouth rally cluster has a swept speedometer and I think you would need at least different dash padding
and a 68’-69’ Dodge rally dash frame but not sure about the frame. Someone here will have the answer to the frame.

Last edited:
I don't think 68 Roadrunners had a rally dash. Maybe a GTX or Superbee. There was no option for a rally dash, which was a big short coming for Mopar. Make a muscle car without some important amenities. I had a 68 RR hardtop that I ordered new, so know first hand when I ordered it in January no option.

let me try this again then the 68’-69’ Dodge Charger and Dodge Super Bee both came standard with the round gauge instrument cluster and the roadrunner came with the swept speedometer cluster.

68 and 69 Road Runners never had rallye gauges, so no, Charger bezels would not fit your car.

Double check PG classics, they are the source. Usually cheaper than classic industries which is just a reseller.

Does anyone know if the classic industries 1968 b body charger bezel set will fit a 1968 roadrunner ralley dash? The catalog doesn’t say if they are interchangeable. My 1968 roadrunner was changed to a ralley dash by another owner and needs replacement. Thank you in advance for any information.
Try this 1968- 70 Mopar B-Body: Coronet, Belvedere, Satellite and Road Runner

Or this 1968- 70 Mopar B-Body: Coronet, Belvedere, Satellite and Road Runner

Slick as hell.

IMG_2675.jpg

68 and 69 Road Runners never had rallye gauges, so no, Charger bezels would not fit your car.
I’m not real sure exactly what I have then. Kinda worries me that I was told it was a charger dash but I’m not sure. I’ll have to get busy on my interior as my car has been out for repair for over a year. Thank you very much for your help. I’ll add some pictures next go round. My car is a stunning early darker LL1.

The low back buckets look like 68 charger. Maybe I repair what I have as such. I’ve already blown my budget.

What you have is a 69 Charger SE cluster, Dash frame & dash pads....

If it were 68 it would have a small pop out plug below the fuel gauge... And those were all black plastic with vertical ribs

Regular 69 Charger & Super Bee wouldn't have wood grain..

70 wouldn't have a Hazard Flasher switch...

69 & 70 style upper dash pad 68-69 lower pads...

Can't see a heater control..

Looks pretty odd right below the radio bezel...

They hay have hack the rally cluster into a standard dash frame but I don't think that's the case..

Thank you very much. I am going to rewire with autowire kit and put new guages. I’m older and not concerned with 100% original. The car is rust free one owner California car but the owner obviously made some changes. With the information you provided I can fix what I have. Thanks again.

I’m not real sure exactly what I have then. Kinda worries me that I was told it was a charger dash but I’m not sure. I’ll have to get busy on my interior as my car has been out for repair for over a year. Thank you very much for your help. I’ll add some pictures next go round. My car is a stunning early darker LL1.
I missed the part in your first post about the po changing the dash. Like stated above, you have a 69 Charger cluster in the car. But they didn't replace the metal dash, just cut holes to fit the rallye gauges?

I’ll have to see how bad the metal is jacked up. The VIN is intact. The videos I see show the dash should come out fairly easy with the windshield out. I’m slow so this will be a long process but, I’m retired and this is my relaxing time. I’ll post finished product when I’m done but may reach out again when I’m in a bind. Thanks again.

Looks like it's been there awhile.. Chances are they didn't swap the frame for a rally dash frame...

Looks like Abdula the butcher hacked that frame to stuff it in.

Auto Transport Service
Back