• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CNY MOPAR ASSOCIATION 30TH ANNUAL MOPAR MADNESS SHOW 6/30

Houle #382

Local time
6:08 PM
Reaction score
The Central New York Mopar Association will present our 30th Annual All Mopar Show on June 30th at the Longbranch Park in Liverpool New York Rain or Shine. Gates open at 8am judging at noon awards at 3. Food and drink available. All of our gate proceeds benefit the Burn Foundation of Central NY. This is a Participant Judging Show. Trophies to top 3 in each class Except classes 19A,19S and 30 where there will be 5 trophies awarded in each class. For more info and map please go to www.CNYMOPAR.com

@Houle #382. I just now remembered that there is a show right in my town that day, so I will most likely be going to that and unfortunately I won't be able to go to this one. Maybe next year though. Please post some pictures if you go.

@Houle #382. I just now remembered that there is a show right in my town that day, so I will most likely be going to that and unfortunately I won't be able to go to this one. Maybe next year though. Please post some pictures if you go.

I'm actually on the board of directors for the CNY Mopar Association. If you go to our website (CNYMopar.com) there are pictures on there from past shows. If it's a nice day we will have over 300 Cars Trucks and Jeeps at our show. We also have a Facebook page you can go to ( Central New York Mopar Association ) Being in the center of NY we have many cars from Canada, Pennsylvania and Michigan.

Auto Transport Service
Back