• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CNY Mopar Madness 2014

ODZKing

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Never too early to start talking about shows I guess. And ours is always the last Sunday in June.
This year is our 25th anniversary show. The club is 26 years old!
You can check out everything here www.cnymopar.com/
Or take a look at the show from last year www.cnymopar.com/OurPastShows.htm
Love to see any of you guys who feel like making the trek. Archie and I will be greeting you at the front gate.
www.cnymopar.com/2014Show.htm
CNYMoparShowLogoSmall.jpg

This is a great show and swap meet. I actually was a Founding Member of the club and was involved in all of the shows until 1999.

25th Anniversary this year.
We're counting down.
[video=youtube;n3BDbpMKgjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BDbpMKgjU[/video]

Ill be there in the 71-up b body plymouth class

4 weeks and counting
[video=youtube;n3BDbpMKgjU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BDbpMKgjU[/video]

Well it was a great success. Everyone involved was pleased.
We had 375 cars through the gate give or take. And by 11:00 AM over 1000 people through the gate and they kept coming all afternoon.
Our biggest show ever! Thanks to all that came out!
Pics will be up tomorrow!

Awesome show!Got 3rd place in class 11.Never seen some many cars in my class!i wish it wasn't so hot.

It was a great show for the club's 25th anniversary. Hats off to ODZKing and others for making it the best show to date.
It has really grown through the years. I think I have some pics from the early days when it was at the old Donahue Dodge parking lot.
Congrats pjm, I was just up up from you in class ten. We also had a boost in numbers and had to form a second line.

Yes it was hot, the lemon slushies were a big hit with us. lol!

Yeah, I wasn't in there but heard they were ecstatic when they broke 100 cars!
(I'm told) this is a picture from the first show.CNYMopar1stShow.jpg

Well it was a great success. Everyone involved was pleased.
We had 375 cars through the gate give or take. And by 11:00 AM over 1000 people through the gate and they kept coming all afternoon.
Our biggest show ever! Thanks to all that came out!
Pics will be up tomorrow!

Okay, it's tomorrow. :coffee:

Donohue was the son-in-law to Sam Sr. When Sr. passed, Donohue retired and they changed the name to Dell North. Dell always owned it anyway.
But you asked what the building was ... it was the old Donohue Dodge in Cicero.

Auto Transport Service
Back