• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Color question

Jim914

Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score
Have a interior question on my 65 Coronet 500.
The interior is turquoise. The top of the dash is dark turquoise. Headliner is medium turquoise. The door and seat covers are mixed of light and dark turquoise. So would the rear package tray be dark turquoise like the dash?
Wanting the factory look.
Thanks

PHOTO_20220210_112254.jpg PHOTO_20220201_075445.jpg

Jim, I can tell you I have an original 65 Coronet 440 and the package tray is the darker turquoise, like the dash. It is darker than the turquoise on the seats.

Hope this helps.

Jim, I can tell you I have an original 65 Coronet 440 and the package tray is the darker turquoise, like the dash. It is darker than the turquoise on the seats.

Hope this helps.
Yes it does! I do not have much light dye from spray the headliner. But I have plenty of dark stuff.

While I have you here the sun visors are same color as headliner?
Kind of hard finding turquoise trim.
Thanks for your information!!

My 65 440 has two different color lower windshield trim pieces (blue and turquoise). I'm sure it came from the factory so equipped. Maybe built on a Friday!
Mike

My 65 440 has two different color lower windshield trim pieces (blue and turquoise). I'm sure it came from the factory so equipped. Maybe built on a Friday!
Mike
Guy was color blind?
That's how they made em then

Jim, my visors are the same color and material as the headliner.

Curious where you are finding a supplier to get you either shade of turquois?? Or is this all custom made by a shop?? TIA, Lefty71

Curious where you are finding a supplier to get you either shade of turquois?? Or is this all custom made by a shop?? TIA, Lefty71
Not sure where the previous owner got the stuff . But it's dead on on color

Auto Transport Service
Back