• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Company now makes 1970 Dodge Charger headlight motor assembly

Dominic Torreto

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
I ended up landing a sponsorship from Dicksters SmarTpants from Roanoke Indiana and allowed him to use my car to make 1970 Dodge Charger replacement headlight motor assemblies. There is no other company on the planet that makes replacement headlight motor assemblies for the 1970 Dodge Charger. So if you need a replacement motor check out his company online. He also does 1968, 1969 Charger electric headlight motor conversions and offers kits for a lot of different classic muscle cars.
Screenshot_20230802-185937_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I ended up landing a sponsorship from Dicksters SmarTpants from Roanoke Indiana and allowed him to use my car to make 1970 Dodge Charger replacement headlight motor assemblies. There is no other company on the planet that makes replacement headlight motor assemblies for the 1970 Dodge Charger. So if you need a replacement motor check out his company online.View attachment 1503860
price? Topher rebuilt mine Also congrats on the new sponsor.

I appreciate it guys. I definitely couldn't of done it without the other 70 Charger guys posting engine bay pictures for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back