• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete dana 60 rear end for b-body

Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar newbie

Local time
6:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I HAVE A COMPLETE DRUM-TO-DRUM DANA 60 REAR END WITH 3.54 POSI AND 11" SEVERE DUTY BRAKES. THIS WAS PLUCKED FROM SMALL BLOCK AT CAR SO IT HAS NOT SEEN SEVERE DUTY IN SOME TIME. EVERYTHING SEEMS TIGHT AND IN PROPER WORKING ORDER. DATE CODE IS 1 27 8A1 (1968). BOM CODE IS 602957-2. IS UNMOLESTED AND HAS 44" SPRING PERCHES. I DONT HAVE THE PONIES TO USE THIS REAR. WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A COMPLETE B-BODY 8.75 REAR WITH A 3.23 OR 3.55 POSI PLUS 300 CASH, OR SELL OUTRIGHT FOR 900. DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF THIS BEAST, IT REQUIRES PICKUP IN AUGUSTA GA

THANKShttp://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/images/smilies/hello2.gif

Attachments

• Dana60-2.jpg
    Dana60-2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 5,444
  • Dana60-ID.jpg
    Dana60-ID.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 4,488
Dang thats a fair price!!!!Too bad you are more than 2000 miles away...Lots of luck!!!
Petty Blue 67 gtx

Better than fair.....that's pretty cheap

In a heart beat

I HAVE A COMPLETE DRUM-TO-DRUM DANA 60 REAR END WITH 3.54 POSI AND 11" SEVERE DUTY BRAKES. THIS WAS PLUCKED FROM SMALL BLOCK AT CAR SO IT HAS NOT SEEN SEVERE DUTY IN SOME TIME. EVERYTHING SEEMS TIGHT AND IN PROPER WORKING ORDER. DATE CODE IS 1 27 8A1 (1968). BOM CODE IS 602957-2. IS UNMOLESTED AND HAS 44" SPRING PERCHES. I DONT HAVE THE PONIES TO USE THIS REAR. WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A COMPLETE B-BODY 8.75 REAR WITH A 3.23 OR 3.55 POSI PLUS 300 CASH, OR SELL OUTRIGHT FOR 900. DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF THIS BEAST, IT REQUIRES PICKUP IN AUGUSTA GA

THANKShttp://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/images/smilies/hello2.gif

I would trade & $300 any day, but I'm in California & unfortunately it's a bit too far to travel... Why are all the good deals so freaken far away...

That's a good deal. You guys need to think outside the box.
Start with "Hun, we're taking the kids to Disneyworld". Then slip in the gotta stop in Georgia part....

Start with "Hun, we're taking the kids to Disneyworld". Then slip in the gotta stop in Georgia part....

I like Rev's thinking!!!

If I would pay the freight cost if you could strap it to a pallet and ship it to me. I'm in north-west Ohio. What do you think? Thanks, Rich

Don't need to do that....all I have to do is say "let's go on a road trip" and we're on! :headbang:

If the deal falls through I will be interested, can come by and pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back