• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Considering Selling my '67 Satellite 4 speed Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

451Coronet

Local time
3:55 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Only had this car a couple months, but found something (another Mope) locally I would very much like to have haha

The 'Ratty Satty', as I sometimes refer to it, (and if that gives any indication of it's condition lol) is tagged and driving, I drive it often actually. From NY car is rusty...already has a bunch of patchwork done but lots of rust still remains. Drivers quarter and both rocker need work. Floors are new but poorly done. Rear frame rails have also been patched previously. Have all lower belt trim, both sides, full length including wheel house lip mouldings.

Now for some good. Car was originally 383 HP 4Bbl with console. Its only got a 360 now but as mentioned it runs and drives and tagged for the street. 8.75 Rear is original to car. Has 742 case and 3.23 SG. I believe trans is original as well.
Also I got from previous owner some receipts totaling in $5000+ worth in parts and labor from 2005. Main points are SSBC front disc swap. New Legendary front seat upholstery. Front end was rebuilt with PST parts. Rear axle was rebuilt, new shocks. New floors. Subframe connectors. MSD 6AL box and billet SB distributor. Driveshaft loop, simply too much to list though I can send pics of receipts to anyone interested. Car is reliable and with the small block doesn't do too bad on gas. Oil pressure and coolant temp are good. Good, driveable project, that'll chirp 2nd!! PLUS ITS A 4 SPEED!!!

Few last items, tires are decent but will soon need replaced. Steering is a bit nervous at higher speeds, really needs proper front height adjustment and alignment. There is a power steering leak at the pump/reservoir. Clutch will also need replaced soon, which I was gonna do as soon I found a 383 to toss back in there. Fuel gage doesn't work. Coolant temp gage (on dash) works occasionally. Only exhaust is headers and Purple Hornies. All other gages work. Like I said, project haha.

Not looking for trades, only cash. Will leave up here til other car I'm after sells. Can also give potential buyer a line on a '67 383 HP w/ steel crank from a Charger, complete minus intake and carb, if interested. I have the guy's number and email.

Will reiterate, car is a project and will need work. From the looks of it, it's lived a pretty hard life, Drag winner sticker on windows, loop, and subrame connectors may attest to that.

Asking $8500.

Attachments

• satty3.jpg
    satty3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 909
  • satty4.jpg
    satty4.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 889
  • satty5.jpg
    satty5.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 998
  • satty6.jpg
    satty6.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 996
  • satty7.jpg
    satty7.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 894
Price Drop: $7500 May do partial trade and cash.

Also gonna try and order a new clutch and get it in this weekend or next.

$6500 Anyone???

Would like to sell before I start my new job in a few weeks.

Listening to partial trades/cash as well.

Can also throw in a 440 for interested buyer. Would need gone thru. At least rings and bearings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back