• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

console lite

charger10

Local time
11:27 AM
Reaction score
i am tring to repair button for console lite in '67 charger.
the spring does not contact the positive wire in the plastic tubing. is there a piece missing. i can't find a diagrahm or replacement.
any ideas? thank you, bruce
0319231721.jpg

I think the bulb contacts the pink wire. Then the switch controls the ground to the bulb. At least thats the way I see it.

but i don't know how the switch works to make contact inside the blk plastic housing with the wire.

I am not familiar with your style. I see why they use the yellow or I assume why. The light must be mounted in cardboard or plastic. Mine are one wire pink power and they ground to the dash frame. Can you put a bulb in it and take some other pictures.

glove box.jpg

yes, my set up is different. the switch is turned on when console door opens and the lite is mounted inside on
the back.
0323231218.jpg

I think you are right when you said a piece is missing. I have never had what you have apart.

maybe someone has 1 to take apart or to sell.
i'll put a wtb on

Auto Transport Service
Back