• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Console Tach Mounting Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
1:46 PM
Reaction score
Looking for the mounting post for a Console Mounted Tach/Clock/Performance Vacuum Indicator. This is the post that projects out of the bottom of the housing that attaches the unit to the console plate. I know there is someone who is reproducing the Plasitc Plate/Spring/Washer and Nut but I have not heard of anyone reproducing the post itself. Any direction or insight would be greatly appreciated. If you have one, please PM me with details.
Photo Attached.
Thanks in advance for any responses.

DSCN2225[1].JPG

Not sure what you're referring to ?? If you mean the pedalstill that is used on the console tach in an A body car it is not required for a B body console. B body tach mount directly to the top plate of the console with the plastic spacer/washer only.

Not sure what you're referring to ?? If you mean the pedalstill that is used on the console tach in an A body car it is not required for a B body console. B body tach mount directly to the top plate of the console with the plastic spacer/washer only.
I was actually talking about the Threaded Post that is in the picture. This is inserted into the housing and comes out the bottom of the Tach Housing. The 4 little tab on the post are then Peened over which secures it to the tach housing. The tabs often times come loose or are broken from overtightening the large nut. So it is the actual post in the picture that I'm looking for.

I was actually talking about the Threaded Post that is in the picture. This is inserted into the housing and comes out the bottom of the Tach Housing. The 4 little tab on the post are then Peened over which secures it to the tach housing. The tabs often times come loose or are broken from overtightening the large nut. So it is the actual post in the picture that I'm looking for.
OK gotcha. Unfortunately can't help with that request. Good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back