• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Console wiring 67 Satellite

Wheelsup68dart

Local time
11:26 AM
Reaction score
I need help, working on wiring for a stripped out 67 Satellite. Looks like I have the console jumper harness and the switch for back up lamps on floor shifter. My ? Is where does this connect to main trunk of body harness? Is there another jumper involved? Does it exit at rear of console or front? Any pictures or diagrams would be greatly appreciated including those for dash harness.

There is another harness. It runs under the drivers seat to the rocker and then forward and plugs in behind the kick panel. Should be a rubber covered strap to secure the wire harness. There is a ground wire off of it that screws to the floor pan under the drivers seat.

There is another harness. It runs under the drivers seat to the rocker and then forward and plugs in behind the kick panel. Should be a rubber covered strap to secure the wire harness. There is a ground wire off of it that screws to the floor pan under the drivers seat.
Awesome do you know if that jumper is available separately? Or know where may be able to find

Auto Transport Service
Back