Contacting Mr. Six Pack

Saldazzo

Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I am looking to get a hold of Mr. Six Pack for a camshaft for my father's 69 A12 Superbee. I sent him an email earlier this week but I am not sure if he is still reachable from that. Anyone know the latest regarding his whereabouts and contact info?

Sal

clazar

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
I've always called him. I don't have the # here. It's available online with a search of these forums. Fantastic guy to talk to.

Chuck

Saldazzo

Local time
Reaction score
Ok! 284-477-7776 is what I found online.

I just called and left a message on his voicemail, it did say " Hello you've reached Bob". Hope to hear from him.

My Dad's car needs a new cam after 40 years.

I've always called him. I don't have the # here. It's available online with a search of these forums. Fantastic guy to talk to.

Chuck

Saldazzo

Local time
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

Well Mr. Six Pack called me and we got around to discussing my Dad's A12. With enough information relayed he has a cam ready to sell right now with lifters. I am waiting for the paypal quote. It's done!

BTW the way you're all right. He is definitely a great guy to talk to. I wish there were more people like him everywhere not just in the Mopar world! :hello2:

440+6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
Reaction score
Bobs a great guy, lives a few miles from me and has delivered a few cams to my house personally, he's the type of guy you can talk to for hours easily, he's got some cool cars too.

mmissile

Local time
Reaction score
Ok! 284-477-7776 is what I found online.

I just called and left a message on his voicemail, it did say " Hello you've reached Bob". Hope to hear from him.

My Dad's car needs a new cam after 40 years.

Sure that isn't a 248 area code?

Saldazzo

Local time
Reaction score
I received an email from Bob for my mailing address. The Cam with Lifters are on the way.

I want to thank everyone on this forum who posted the advantages of Bob's camshaft and the results to their purchase. If it wasn't for this site I never would have known about Mr. Six Pack or how much of an asset he is to the Mopar Community. Merry Christmas everybody!