• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cool miniature Mr. Norms Grand Spaulding Dodge dealership on eBay

Mopar Hunter

Local time
4:08 AM
Reaction score

IMG_6911.jpeg
IMG_6912.jpeg
IMG_6913.jpeg

Some days I wish all I had to maintain was a place that small.

I've always had GTXs, so a Dodge dealership doesn't work for me. If I want to go down memory lane, I'm able to drive the Demonstrator to the actual dealership that sold it new. It's still in operation 55 years later, under new ownership. If I'd been a Dodge guy, I'd have to have the Mr. Norm's store.
GTX front.jpg

I've always had GTXs, so a Dodge dealership doesn't work for me. If I want to go down memory lane, I'm able to drive the Demonstrator to the actual dealership that sold it new. It's still in operation 55 years later, under new ownership. If I'd been a Dodge guy, I'd have to have the Mr. Norm's store.
View attachment 1598461

I'd suspect only a select few, if any, can top that story.

I saw those listed before Christmas and since one of my rides is a Mr Norms sold car, I really wanted to buy one. There were a bunch listed on ebay at that time and some were as low as $169. It's sort of big so I was pondering where I'd set it up. And running up big credit card bills at the time so I figured on revisiting that after the holidays.
I still haven't figured out where to put it, and now there are only a few listed and more expensive then the ones before the holidays.
I do have a 1/18 T/A much like my car to display in the showroom if I do buy one.
I sort of wish it was 1:25 instead of 1:18

I have the original store!!! Welded in my mind and all the great muscle cars he had there. I grew up in the Chi-town area during its heyday so, being of that generation, my memories are still as shaped as the real thing!!! cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

I finally broke down and ordered one of these from Larry Weiner around a month ago. Larry worked with YCID to create this replica. He included a cool packet of Mr Norms items with the model purchase including vintage PR pictures of race cars, blank Mr Norms invoices and a Mr Norm business card. Larry also mentioned that he is working on developing a dealership sign for out front and the Grand and Spaulding streetcorner sign which I look forward to being able to get to display in front of my diorama.
The T/A in the front is a close replica to my Mr Norms T/A. I already had a nice '70 Swinger 340 model that I put in the showroom also. I wanted a '70 B body to complete a trio of Scat Pak A. B and E bodies that would likely have appeared in Mr Norms showroom in 1970, but didn't have anything in my die cast fleet I thought appropriate. So I ordered a TX9 Charger to fill the bill.

20240315_203044.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back