• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Cool tyco r/c 1969 dodge charger r/t $30 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

classicfan1

Local time
2:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I thought this would be something cool for a B-Body enthusaist's collection or perhaps to accompany a real '69 Charger at the car shows. Great way to get your kid into original muscle cars early! :icon_idea: :icon_wink:

It's been played with and enjoyed but is still in fairly good condition. It still runs great and drives fast across a flat surface (it doesn't like carpet very much). I'm not sure why it has "Funkmaster Flex" decals on it, I don't know who that is but they can be removed for display if you choose to do so. The trunk opens and has a bunch of chrome items inside. It does have scuffs and scratches, mostly around the bottom of the car.

$30 SHIPPED in the lower 48. I accept Postal Money Order, Cash, and PayPal. PM's work best. Thanks and have a happy 2015!! :headbang:

sold! Sold!! Sold!!!

thank you all and have a wonderful, race fueled 2015!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back