• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copy and paste images

themechanic

Oklahoma is OK
Local time
12:49 PM
Reaction score
Why can't I copy and paste images anymore on my Android phone? Now, I have to download the image from the other site and upload it to this one.

most likely it has to do with your phone or your browser on your phone - I can copy and paste just fine.

5817_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=yLa09_2UpVEAX-hgksp&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

I get a message "The following error occured The uploaded file was not a image as expected.

Let me give it another go.

I can't do it off of Facebook. They changed their format and you have to save the image to your photo file then you can load it here as a regular photo. I can't copy and paste from one site or within the site (here) I never did though. I always save the image to my photo file.

I just download images into my Gallery (Android), and use the Upload Photos button below
:thumbsup:

Site automatically adjusts for size requirements.

No need for Photoschmucket anymore. :jackoff:

I just hold on any image and select "download image" and you find it in your gallery, either screen shots or downloads.
Screenshot_20211217-223023_Chrome.jpg

Some pictures won't copy so you can hold your volume down and off buttons at the same time and take a screen shot. You'll find the copy in your gallery also. With this new android you almost always have to edit each picture copied with the crop feature to get rid of the phones borders ect.

The problem is I don't want the extra step of downloading an image they may infect my devices just to share it with you guys.

The problem is I don't want the extra step of downloading an image they may infect my devices just to share it with you guys.

I've never experienced that with downloading a picture yet. I had a automated gif once that was caught by my Adguard program once.

Auto Transport Service
Back