• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet at Mecum

Very clean and well restored. It's an auction so it depends on the bidders in the building. Whatever it goes for, it would go 10-15K higher done as a Superbee clone with a 383 or 440 in it.
My guess 28-32K

Very clean and well restored. It's an auction so it depends on the bidders in the building. Whatever it goes for, it would go 10-15K higher done as a Superbee clone with a 383 or 440 in it.
My guess 28-32K
Can't do that - it's a hardtop. No hardtop Super Bee's in 1968.
It is a crisp looking specimen though eh?

Daffodil yellow is not a high demand muscle color and people can be funny about a white interior.

I think AC adds value but a lot of people don't.

I think a vinyl top detracts value, but a lot of people don't.

I don't see that being a 30K car.

22-24

I'll be surprised if it goes for more than 20k. Its going on the block mid-day on Wednesday and has some pretty good competition before and after its spot. I don't understand why people take a chance at an auction when they could really take a beating on a marginally popular car. 10% right off the top goes to auction house plus possibly transportation costs and other. It's a great looking car and I think you're better off trying to sell it yourself.

Lot of other factors too. Will the auction be held? If it is, what the crowd going to be like. Will there be people spending? I know I wouldn’t be real wild about selling right now.

If it wasn't a high profile auction, I'd agree with the 13.5 number. 15 maybe.

For 30, you can get a real super Bee or RR in almost as nice shape if you look hard enough.

This Coronet sold on Wednesday, lot w124. Couldn't get a price on it, not a member of Mecum online following. If anyone is a member see if you can get the sale price.Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back