• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet Dash Clock

RedBeard

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:58 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I recently located a clock for my 67 Coronet 500. However, it is missing the workings for the bulb. Blue dome is there but nothing else. Anyone have pictures of what the back of the clock looks like so I can fabricate something for the clock light? Thanks.

It is just one wire with a black plastic bulb socket on the end, it has the teeth all around to secure itself in the hole under the blue dome.

I believe it comes out from the fuse box to the clock.

Hello,
I recently located a clock for my 67 Coronet 500. However, it is missing the workings for the bulb. Blue dome is there but nothing else. Anyone have pictures of what the back of the clock looks like so I can fabricate something for the clock light? Thanks.
Maybe check the hole diameter compared to a side marker bulb socket?

There could be an unused wire and empty socket under the dash. My 1967 Coronet shop manual wiring diagram shows a wire near the radio, and traces back to the same power pin that works the other instrument lights. It is only powered when the headlights/park lights are on. I also added a clock to my panel, but it was so many years ago, that I do not remember the particulars.

I believe the clock lamp wire piggybacks on to the other dash lamp wire in the fuse box

Thanks, but if anyone has any photos of the back, would appreciate. Thought there may be a wire connection for the clock like on the 66 and 67 Chargers.

How about show a photo of your clock?

My car is all assembled, not in much of a position to take the dash apart.

Read post #2 there is no wire from the clock.

Photo is a 68-69 tach, but this is what your 67 clock should look like also. No wire or socket on it at all.

7FBAEBDF-7787-4AE0-96EE-65E3B1547777.jpeg

It is just one wire with a black plastic bulb socket on the end, it has the teeth all around to secure itself in the hole under the blue dome.

I believe it comes out from the fuse box to the clock.
I'm thinking this little fella
20240417_124726.jpg

Yeah, I thought that would be part of the clock. Was going to see if I could use the socket from the auto shifter on a console wire harness. (this wire and socket is not hiding under the dash is it?)

Auto Transport Service
Back