• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet deck lid

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:39 AM
Reaction score
I have to replace my deck lid on my Coronet R/T. Do all Coronets (440, 500, Super Bee, R/T) have the same deck lid? Would a 1968 fit a 1969 or a 1970? Does Plymouth use the same deck lid as Dodge?
Thanks for all the help,
Mark

I'm thinking they are the same, since if you have to order a new one they say 68-70 b-body. I have not ordered one but others here that have would tell if they are the same. I have a pair of upper interior panels that i took off a 70 coronet r/t that is the same as what i have on my 69 RR. Different part i know but reference to your dodge-plymouth parts interchange.

they are different for each year,
dodge and plymouth are also different.
they are the same for each model in the same year
70 coronet lids will fit all coronet models in the same year (1970)
same with 68 and 69
i have a 69 coronet lid for sale
pm me if interested

I have to replace my deck lid on my Coronet R/T. Do all Coronets (440, 500, Super Bee, R/T) have the same deck lid? Would a 1968 fit a 1969 or a 1970? Does Plymouth use the same deck lid as Dodge?
Thanks for all the help,
Mark

Mark

The lock is in the trunk lid on a 68 Coronet and the lock is in the panel on a 69,other than that cosmetically they look the same.

Jeff

My guy found a nice rust free, dent free, plastic free used one from another 1969 Coronet. I will be selling mine now to offset the cost of the replacement deck lid. Thanks for all the information.

Auto Transport Service
Back