• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet enthusiasts from Finland (pics added)

Koronetti70

Local time
10:27 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

Guess I'll have to make this post too, tho I've been lurking on the forum many times searching for answers.

My father has been a Mopar enthusiast from mid 80's. I don't have my own Mopar yet (I'm on my early twenties myself), but I've been lucky to get to mess with these cars with him and being allowed to drive them as much as I want. Of course I do the wrenching too.

Cars he/we has/have:
'70 Dodge Coronet 500 Convertible
'70 Dodge Coronet 500 Hardtop
'70 Dodge Coronet 440 4D Sedan
'70 Dodge Coronet 440 Stationwagon
+
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1973 Dodge Monaco Brougham 4DHT

All the Coronets are drivable. The Charger and Monaco are projects. There's so much to tell about these that I might have to make separate posts.

I'll give you some photos later. I have only couple videos on my Youtube channel. There will be more stuff coming next summer.:thumbsup:

Thanks.

Welcome to FBBO from Georgia, USA

ok hope to see pics soon.
1701043933414.jpeg
:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum and nice stable @Koronetti70 ! Sounds like you have the best of both worlds. Wish I could drive someone else's car. You have plenty of time to get your own - and hone your driving and wrenching skills as you go.

Is Koronetti Finnish for Coronet?

Welcome from WNY !!! I'm a BIG Winter Olympics Fan, and Your Nation ROCKS !!! Had No Idea there was a Mopar Crowd There ???

The Convertible is the prettiest in the fleet. We finished the build in April 2023. Matching number 318+904.

DSC_0231.jpg

Welcome to the forum and nice stable @Koronetti70 ! Sounds like you have the best of both worlds. Wish I could drive someone else's car. You have plenty of time to get your own - and hone your driving and wrenching skills as you go.

Is Koronetti Finnish for Coronet?
That's right, every day is a learning day. An you are correct about the name, that's pretty much how we pronounce it. Thanks.:thumbsup:

Welcome from WNY !!! I'm a BIG Winter Olympics Fan, and Your Nation ROCKS !!! Had No Idea there was a Mopar Crowd There ???
Thanks, you're not too bad either.:lol:
You'd be surprised how much there is american cars here in Finland!

The Convertible is the prettiest in the fleet. We finished the build in April 2023. Matching number 318+904.

View attachment 1564276

I love me a drop-top and that one is drop-dead gorgeous! I know you'll get your projects done because you guys always finnish.

What American cars are most popular over there?

Welcome from the central coast of Cal. I have 65 500 myself and am on the hunt for a 63-72 b wagon.

IMG_4149.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back