• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could really use some help locating some parts for my 68 Charger 440.

APachon71RN

Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
I would really appreciate any assistance as I am getting closer to being done with my 68 Charger. Waiting on some new engine parts for my new to me 440 that is seriously massaged.

F2F661FD-3AAD-4194-B652-FE4D0E6C3660_1_105_c.jpeg

9EC3BDCD-F11D-4B8A-B9BF-2AF154F51D10_1_105_c.jpeg

D48B1ABA-8B93-4BE5-9A5C-03602AEF09C0_1_105_c.jpeg

I am looking for the bolt/screw that goes through the support bar that is at the top of the lower lamp assembly as well as the Spring-nut that it screws into.

3C9EE25A-CEED-4D0E-BE42-36B5EDC63910_1_105_c.jpeg

Additionally, if you gents could help me figure out what the specs on the 2 screws that secures the lower front valance to the lower front lamp assembly, I would be very appreciative.

BE403E6D-6427-4324-816C-EE403201A0B6_1_105_c.jpeg

I would really appreciate any assistance as I am getting closer to being done with my 68 Charger. Waiting on some new engine parts for my new to me 440 that is seriously massaged.

View attachment 1387569

View attachment 1387570

View attachment 1387571

I am looking for the bolt/screw that goes through the support bar that is at the top of the lower lamp assembly as well as the Spring-nut that it screws into.

View attachment 1387528

Additionally, if you gents could help me figure out what the specs on the 2 screws that secures the lower front valance to the lower front lamp assembly, I would be very appreciative.

View attachment 1387530
Following as I need the same pieces. Nice looking ride!

Partsmix mopar is a good source, i see that's already been mention. Hoover is hit, and miss. I Like the black paint, wheels, and white letter tires, great combo.

Sold in pairs with screws..
[/URL]

Or this is just the screws. You probably need 2 packs. Not sure if they are the same that come with the lenses.
[/URL]
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply back to me. I very much appreciate it.

Do you know about the screw/bolt that goes through the support bar of the park lamp assy and the spring nut?

Thanks in advance,
~Andy

Partsmix mopar is a good source, i see that's already been mention. Hoover is hit, and miss. I Like the black paint, wheels, and white letter tires, great combo.
Thank you for the compliment on my Charger. I appreciate it.

I am not sure what size that screw/bolt is but if I had to guess it is probably a 1/4-20 or perhaps even a 10-24, if you can figure that out you can find a bolt/screw at many hardware stores or online via Amazon, MSC, Grainger, etc. The "spring clip" you reference I believe is a U nut (slides over the sheet metal to provide a place for the bolt/screw to screw into). These also can be found many places to include any good hardware store or of course online.

Auto Transport Service
Back