• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Cowl needed 64 Plymouth

furyus

Local time
1:14 PM
Reaction score
I'm in need of the upper driver's side cowl for a 64 sport Fury. Can be from a 4 door, or convertible. Thanks. Please PM me.

I'm in need of the upper driver's side cowl for a 64 sport Fury. Can be from a 4 door, or convertible. Thanks. Please PM me.
I am parting out a 1964 fury convertible. I might can help, not sure, it is dark outside already. Can you tell me about how much of the cowl you need, maybe a size. I will try and take a picture in the next day or two.

I am parting out a 1964 fury convertible. I might can help, not sure, it is dark outside already. Can you tell me about how much of the cowl you need, maybe a size. I will try and take a picture in the next day or two.
I need the cowl piece from the cowl vent (but I don't need the vent part)across to the drivers side, including the windshield pinchweld.

I need the cowl piece from the cowl vent (but I don't need the vent part)across to the drivers side, including the windshield pinchweld.
S
sorry for the slow reply. I took a quick picture, I am not sure I can help. Some of the areas are rusty,

IMG_2534.jpeg

IMG_2533.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back