• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crane Big Block adjustable iron rockers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cornpicker

Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
I recently had one of my rockers fail on the dyno, the bronze bushing came out of the rocker on the one side. Does anyone that has upgraded to roller rockers have any laying around that I can buy ? Thanks

I have one of these - but it all depends which you need ... left or right ??

IMG_5294.JPG

IMG_5295.JPG

Thank you, I don't have it with me to look at but I will get back to you. How many do you have ?

Just the one. BRAND NEW. Came as a spare in a set of Isky's I bought.

I have a mismatched set of Iski and Crane. One side of each. $150 for the bunch.

Hey 65copcar, Can I see what you have ? I might be able to mix and match a complete set ?

I have a mismatched set of Iski and Crane. One side of each. $150 for the bunch.
Your post is back up. I had a hard time telling this was a wanted thread on my phone. That has sense been corrected. Carry on.

Thank you, I don't have it with me to look at but I will get back to you. How many do you have ?
You will need to post a photo or a description/part number of what you have. I wouldn't mix and match rocker arms.

Mine are the older non-roller iron type. I will get some pictures later today.

Here are some pictures. I can sen d more to an email if you would like more. One of the Isky ones has what looks like a casting defect. Its cosmetic only.

IMG_5796.JPG
IMG_5795.JPG
IMG_5794.JPG
IMG_5792.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back