• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Crane iron adjustable rockers

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:54 PM
Reaction score
Looking for one intake and one exhaust crane iron adjustable rockers for a 440, one left one right

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1723.jpeg

IMG_1722.jpeg

Last edited:
They are not "intake" and "exhaust" - they are "left" and "right". What is intake on one cylinder is exhaust on the next !!

I’ve got a brand new complete set of 1.6’s but they won’t be cheap.
I appreciate it but 440 source has new 1.5's in stock, 16 arms , 2 shafts, and springs for 275.00. I can't see overpaying for NOS crane. If I can't find a couple singles I'll just buy the 440 source setup.

I have a bunch that are scored a little. You can have them for free.

I have a bunch that are scored a little. You can have them for free.
i'm sure I can salvage what I need, really appreciate i

Send me your paypal I'll shoot 50.00 dollars over to you to cover shipping and breakfast somewhere for you

FYI I couldn't pm you your mail box needs to be emptied

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure I can salvage what I need, really appreciate i

Send me your paypal I'll shoot 50.00 dollars over to you to cover shipping and breakfast somewhere for you

FYI I couldn't pm you your mail box needs to be emptied
No Dan, for your internet security, don't post personal information directly on the site. Send it through a Personal message. Click on the members name and "start a private conversation". Wait for the member to clear out his inbox.

Auto Transport Service
Back