• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit score...this site actually is free and it works

marlabuck

Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
I found this site...creditkarma.com...created my account and voila...found my credit score and all my credit stuff without having to use a credit card...I was shocked...finally a place that you can use that is really free...you are suppose to be able to get a "Free" credit report once a year but man oh man that is a real hassle to get...this place is great...Wikipedia says that it is safe to use...Marla

But don't you still have to give them all your personal info that can find its way to places you don't want?

I've been using creditkarma for over 3 yrs and use it constantly to check my credit. Excellent site

But don't you still have to give them all your personal info that can find its way to places you don't want?

They ALL have your information already...I like this site because there is no BS...I can even track who has been checking my credit worthiness...Last 4 numbers of your social...address...and answer some security questions and Bob's your uncle...zip bam and you are thru the door...Marla

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back