• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Crower ENDURAMAX Solid bushed roller lifters 426-440

Status
Not open for further replies.

2quick

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of Crower Enduramax 66233E-16 solid lifters for tall (Bushed) lifter bore engines. These have NBO/HIPPO oiling. These were run for about 2 hours then removed. I do not have tall lifter bores so oil pressure was a problem.

DO NOT use these if you do not have bushed lifter bores. If you do, these are an awsome lifters with bushed roller wheels (No Needle bearings to destroy the engine if they fail)

These retail at Summit for $1,295

Asking $900 plus shipping

5AA04665-2779-4AC0-8CFB-097F4E8C4C32.jpeg

F69DAB37-4D9C-49EC-831E-60F08257BB2A.jpeg

9116B101-70FC-42D3-8108-95931C6DE313.jpeg

47FC5692-277E-4F79-AC7F-5B7C676BAFB8.jpeg

They sent me all new lifters after finding several that wouldn't pump up just to have the same problem again, 3rd time I demanded a whole new solid lift cam but mine weren't rollers. That was several years ago and they were having problems even then, ridiculous here we are all these years later and we're still hearing about the same issues.
I don't see where the OP was having any issues - other than having the wrong lifters for his style of block !!!

I don't see where the OP was having any issues - other than having the wrong lifters for his style of block !!!
You're absolutely right, I replied to a different thread about lifter issues but somehow it ended up here:realcrazy:. I deleted it.

Opening this thread again $850 take them.

I'm confused as to why you'd need bushed bores with these. I have virtually the identical lifter made by Crane and have no issues. The only thing I can figure is you must have way more lift than me. So just out of curiosity, what's the lift of your cam?

Why does Crower refer to it as a "tall lifter bore block" as opposed to a much clearer "bushed lifter bore" ?? Was there ever such a thing as a tall lifter bore block ???

I dont know the answer to that. I installed comp lifters and it didnt really help much to increase oil pressure. They may be fine, but I was told they where for bushed lifter bores. I am in the proccess of building an IDY MAXX 572 and retiring the 440. The 572 has BAM lifters in it, so I have no use for these. Old cam was .645 lift @ 1.5 rocker if that helps. These things are quite expensive at almost $1,300 and very stong for Race motors with the proper lifter bores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back