• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cruise Control Unit Rebuild

I'd buy a couple them. Once the word gets out. Year One and Classic industries will be knocking at your door.

I will make them . Just not sure when. Thanks for the interest. Tony.

I need 2 for a 84 and 79 Chrysler Both have the same units.
If they work I'm in.

I got a dealer add on kit off of eBay that was not complete I but it had the items that I was missing such as the servo. It was over $400 I thick and the new servo was Worth worth ever penny. For someone to start re-popping these diaphragms one would have to order 1000 of them to recoup their investment and then I can’t imagine what the price would be for them.

I’ve bought some formable heat shield and encapsulated the servo to help protect it from the heat that it is always getting saturated with from the exhaust manifold. I have no idea if that is going to keep it from burning up, but it is so cool to have Cruise control working on my 73 charger.

If anyone is interested, I have these cruise control item here posted for sale. All three parts are new.

Azmoparboy

AB3278AE-2449-47F8-BCB6-2D68F13AB0E4.jpeg

489760B6-2E04-4381-A935-522D401110ED.jpeg

B9CDF71B-3E18-411E-8D21-154BFC8D175E.jpeg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back