• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Curing baldness

I've used Finesteride for years. It works very well. Lowers your BP too.

I had huge hair most of my life. Age sixty now, it’s thinning. I don’t think about it much. I’ve had my best friend for nearly fifty years. Wife for 26, daughter for 22. They and my cats love me no matter what I look like.
I drive an old Jeep, I dress like a hillbilly. If people judge me on that or my hair I can live without them.

I wouldn't use it even if it was free.

Last edited:
All most thinned out and dgas, can’t see it unless I look in a mirror. Been cutting my hair for 30 years, a lot less to mow now. Won’t shave either other than a trim after it gets out about an inch. If your hair stops WHY can’t the face hair and *** crack TOO? BTW my side hair is out to 3” now, put a hat on and people think ya got a full head of hair lol

Sheeeiiit, I've still got the same amount of hair that I've always had; but now it grows everywhere that I don't want it but not where I need it. Next it will start growing on my freakin teeth! Gettin old sux!
:lol:
I found out I was getting sparse on top over 30 years ago. I was visiting my sister in Florida, sitting in her pool drinking beer for several hours. That was the wake up call. I got such a bad sunburn on my head, (and I never sunburned easy).
Well, ever since, I have quite a collection of hats to protect the ol' chrome dome from a repeat exposure. :eek:

Last edited:
Wow, you had a pretty good head of hair, but why the dress?
Leave him alone, that's totally acceptable, he Looks good in white!! LOL... :poke::thumbsup: Everyone is going these days.

Auto Transport Service
Back