• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Current weight

Hemirunner

Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
All steel car...
aluminum block
Twin turbos
8.50 cage
No hood
No front bumper
No seat
No fluid

BC733962-B88B-4780-B76D-A0231CEE70BE.jpeg 872E1D4D-6984-4869-84CD-06D2AAA15D79.jpeg

All steel car...
aluminum block
Twin turbos
8.50 cage
No hood
No front bumper
No seat
No fluid

View attachment 976965 View attachment 976966
That's light for all the baggage that you are carrying. Good baggage mind you. There's a guy on another Mopar site that goes by the name of MoparJohn that has an almost all steel car just like yours down to 3000 Lbs or so. His approach to a weight loss program was much more different than mine, but more on the strength of being mathematically scientific.

That's light for all the baggage that you are carrying. Good baggage mind you. There's a guy on another Mopar site that goes by the name of MoparJohn that has an almost all steel car just like yours down to 3000 Lbs or so. His approach to a weight loss program was much more different than mine, but more on the strength of being mathematically scientific.
I built his engine years ago. He also has a couple of wing cars. I’ll be heavier when done, but I’m going to see what I can do to keep it as light as possible. It was 4100lbs race weight before so if I can get it to 3800 I’ll consider that a win.

Two windshield washer tanks.
You must really want that glass clean!!!:usflag:
You can never get that pesky windshield too clean! Lol I’m using the other tank as an expansion/overflow to meet NHRA rules. My previous one was an old calf nursing bottle from the farm store so I thought an “upgrade” was in order :lol:

Is it running yet? :poke: I have been waiting very patiently. :popcorn2:You should have "Graveyard cars" do it. It only takes them an hour to get their cars done. :lol:

Is it running yet? :poke: I have been waiting very patiently. :popcorn2:You should have "Graveyard cars" do it. It only takes them an hour to get their cars done. :lol:
Very close. I have some relays and other electrical items ordered that should be here soon to finish the electrical. All the EFI wiring is done. Doing all the 12v systems now.

Can't you find an old beer can?

Car is looking very nice....I can hardly wait for some more pics :thumbsup:
I just emptied several of those this afternoon! I’ll post some videos of the finished car when I fire it up.

looking nice :thumbsup:

can't wait to see what it runs :bananadance:

Auto Transport Service
Back