• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Air Cleaner Decal

66 Sat

Local time
2:22 AM
Reaction score
Got my custom air cleaner decal through the post today. Marked as "handle with care" but then folded up into 4...
I contacted the supplier to let them know but it worked out fine. I came up with the initial design and then my son improved it and finished it off. I got the idea of the 90° writing from the Duster hood decal. Cost me $40 including postage, all design done online on their website. I spent a bit of time measuring to get it right and converting it to the same size on the computer screen. Supplier was Bathurst Signs and Screen Print in NSW Australia.
Not quite the same stress as putting on billboards on a '71 Cuda but still a bit nerve wracking.
I reckon it looks epic.
20231003_115953.jpg

20231003_120113.jpg
20231003_174422.jpg
20231003_180546.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted the "POLY" wording in the "4" like the Duster but he couldn't do it. We could probably play around with the software to get it to work but I was leaving it up to my teenage son and to him 30 mins is 3 hours so I got what I got. I'm not knocking him though as he did a great job and I'm really pleased with what he did.
s-l1600.jpg

Because the air cleaner slopes down the bottom distance is longer than the top so the circular sticker won't fit as is. We had to cut it in half, position it and then cut a wedge shaped piece out to allow it to sit properly. I cut the join at the back so it's not really noticeable.

I only ordered one decal but they supplied another free of charge - good company to deal with.

Got my custom air cleaner decal through the post today. Marked as "handle with care" but then folded up into 4...
I contacted the supplier to let them know but it worked out fine. I came up with the initial design and then my son improved it and finished it off. I got the idea of the 90° writing from the Duster hood decal. Cost me $40 including postage, all design done online on their website. I spent a bit of time measuring to get it right and converting it to the same size on the computer screen. Supplier was Bathurst Signs and Screen Print in NSW Australia.
Not quite the same stress as putting on billboards on a '71 Cuda but still a bit nerve wracking.
I reckon it looks epic.
View attachment 1534102
View attachment 1534107View attachment 1534104View attachment 1534105
Nice! I like it.

Auto Transport Service
Back