• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom brackets for dual in-dash speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

'74 Sport

Local time
8:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
These brackets are CNC waterjetted from 0.080" sheet aluminum, so they are rigid and require no further finishing. I have several styles available to cover all years of A, B, E-bodies and some truck/Ramchargers. Replace your worn out single-cone speaker with a pair of your favorite 3.5" or 4" two-way speakers.

Prices are at these fixed rates with USPS 1st Class Parcel shipping included:
US lower 48 - $26
Canada - $27
Australia - $29
(Discounts for multiple orders after the first bracket)

If interested, please GO HERE to fill out an order form and I will get back to you as soon as I can. I usually ship the next day following payment.

Attachments

• A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg
    A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 945
  • SL373315.JPG
    SL373315.JPG
    74.4 KB · Views: 899
Here is a prototype template drawing of another bracket I am designing for the B-bodies. This is one I was asked to develop for a '63 Fury. Can you guys tell me the car lines and year models that used a dash speaker similar to this one?

Thanks,
Jerry

Attachments

• B-body B5.jpg
    B-body B5.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,050
What is the measurement from screw hole to screw hole? looks like the same speaker in my '62 Plymouth Fury.

Length, right at 6-9/16" and width is 4-5/8". Do you know other of other models and years with the same style?

Hey I want one for a 1970 Roadrunner. Please contact me as soon as you can. Larry 425.864.2052

Anyone have more information on the car models and years that used the speakers for which my template is shown above?

Now available - early B-body dual-speaker bracket

Just finished the latest bracket design for dual in-dash speakers for you early B-body folks. This one was patterned off a 63 Fury, and as you can see by the attached photos from the owner, it fits like a glove.

As with all my dual-speaker brackets, the price is $26 shipped to your door in the US lower 48, $27 to Canada, and $29 to Australia. To order one just go here to my ORDER FORM to give me all your vehicle, shipping, and payment preference information.

Thanks again FBBO for the ad space,
Jerry

Attachments

• 62-63 B-body Bracket (sm).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 620
  • 63 Fury Speakers Closeup (sm).jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 587
Holiday discount on dual-speaker brackets

My dual-speaker brackets are usually priced at a fixed $26 each, with a discount price of $20 each for a second one or more. From now through December 31, I am offering them at $20 each, and shipping is always included (US lower 48). Since there are only a few weeks left, and because I keep a limited supply on-hand, orders should be placed ASAP. I typically ship the next day once I get your order.

These brackets make the perfect inexpensive gift for your buddies (or yourself), Secret Santa gifts, door prizes for car club gatherings, and white elephant gift exchanges for holiday parties. Brackets are available for all years and models of A, B, and E-bodies, early C-bodies, and some truck/van/Ramchargers.

To place orders GO HERE and fill out my online form to provide vehicle, shipping, and payment preference information. Let me know in the comment section if you need more than one. Once received, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Bump for you Jerry - Thanks for the speaker bracket.

Thank you, Joel. Let us know how your installation goes with the speakers you choose.

These dual-speaker conversion brackets are good for a quick afternoon project if you are wanting to improve the quality of your sound system.
Price is always $26, shipping included, to US lower 48. Orders can be placed HERE and I am usually able to ship within one day of payment receipt.

Hi Jerry,

If I may make a suggestion on the 66-67 speaker bracket. I think it would be best to move the speaker holes towards the center. I ran into some clearance issues mounting 3.5" speakers on the brackets we worked on together. The mounting holes for the speaker grille are too close to the speakers to get the nut on the speaker grate studs. Food for thought...thanks again for a great product and even better support!

In my 70 charger, I had to move the speakers all the way to the right to clear the temp cable that goes to the heater box. Tried running in between and underneath and just won't work.

I just picked up a new batch of these dual-speaker brackets from the machine shop. I have several for all models of A-bodies, many B-bodies, a few C-bodies, all E-bodies, and a few trucks/vans/Ramchargers. You can ORDER ONLINE, and I usually can ship the next day. Price is always $26 each, shipping included to any of the US lower 48. Discounts are available for multiple orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back