• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Lower Radiator Support Interest?

Badart

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
I have started bending custom lower radiator kits for A bodies and have sold quite a few of them and members over at Fabo are very happy. I am curious how interested you B body guys would be in these. I know XV is can't keep any in stock. Mine are actually better, because they are made with 1 3/4" DOM and come with landings and all required brackets for the hood latch assy. Here is a link for them at FABO http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=164029

I am also looking for a volunteer to take some measurements and test fit these for me and weld them in. I will ship them for free if someone is serious about doing it. It needs to be quality work. I just don't have access to any B Bodies at the moment. I am not at all familiar with B Bodies and will have a few questions about differences from the 66-70 and later cars in the frame rail width. I have plenty of A's (6 to be exact). What do you think?

I'd be into that for the kind of money you're asking for the A body. Is that what you're looking at for pricing?

I've got a nice rust free original metal 69 I can get some measurements for you.

Let me know?

Darren

I have started bending custom lower radiator kits for A bodies and have sold quite a few of them and members over at Fabo are very happy. I am curious how interested you B body guys would be in these. I know XV is can't keep any in stock. Mine are actually better, because they are made with 1 3/4" DOM and come with landings and all required brackets for the hood latch assy. Here is a link for them at FABO http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=164029

I am also looking for a volunteer to take some measurements and test fit these for me and weld them in. I will ship them for free if someone is serious about doing it. It needs to be quality work. I just don't have access to any B Bodies at the moment. I am not at all familiar with B Bodies and will have a few questions about differences from the 66-70 and later cars in the frame rail width. I have plenty of A's (6 to be exact). What do you think?

I have actually found a fbbo member to test fit one for me and it is already shipped to him. Once he test fits it and installs it then they will be for sale. Thank you for the inquiry.

I have actually found a fbbo member to test fit one for me and it is already shipped to him. Once he test fits it and installs it then they will be for sale. Thank you for the inquiry.

Any chance will there be any made for the 71-74 Chargers,Satellites,Road Runners? Along with any other parts?

Auto Transport Service
Back