• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom wheels

dickdale

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Besides Bonspeed, HRE wheels and Billet Specialties does anybody know another company that makes custom wheels?

American Racing make the most affordable custom wheels.They have about 12 styles to choose from.They range from 350.00 to 1200.00 a rim depending on what you choose.
I did the there basic two piece rims with custom offsets.
The rim package was 1300.00 for all 4.

Last edited:
I have had Boze make me a couple of sets, very good quality and fitment, great customer service.

I'm running US Mags but a few others are Intro, Foose, I Forged and Budniks. Wheelsforless is one of the biggest rim distributors around and has a huge selection along with good pricing, might check their site out.

Bonspeed has thier sale on right now. I bought last sale and for 18x8 and 19x12s I was pretty much 3k. The wheel I picked was one of thier pricier ones due to machining apparently.

M&H {actually it's MHT not M&H that's a Mopar harness co. sorry}
are the people that do Foose's wheels,
Stockton Wheel here in NorCal too

Last edited:
Bonspeed has thier sale on right now. I bought last sale and for 18x8 and 19x12s I was pretty much 3k. The wheel I picked was one of thier pricier ones due to machining apparently.

Do you have a picture?

They are still being manufactured, apparently they are almost done. I bought liteweight and going to paint insides black.

Does Forgeline do custom wheels ?

With almost anyone
you'd probably have to pay for artwork/design
& CNC {rewrite} programming, possibly too

I've ordered the Bonspeed Octane-X wheels. 18x9 on the front and 19x10 on the rear. I'm happy and very curious how they will look on the car.

Now I have to figure out which BS they are going to be...

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice choice. On my 69 Charger zero offset front and rear fit very well.

I've been trying for awhile to find someone that could make an aluminum wheel that looks like a stock mopar steel wheel. Finally, Circle Racing Wheels will make me a 15x10 w/5½"bs. I'll get them powder coated black. And save a ton of weight. $375 per wheel sounds fair to me.

Auto Transport Service
Back