• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

D3mon

D3mon

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Hi B Bodies. Thx for letting me join. I have a 68 Coronet, (B) , a 71/340/Demon (A), a 72/swinger and a 69 D100 My 1st car was a 4 dr 68 coronet w/blown 318, put another 318 from junk yard in it and for under $200 had my 1st driving car

Welcome to the group.
Please post some pictures.
Thanks.

Here is my 68 as it sits now

image.png

Welcome aboard from NJ. You must also join the Abodies site and Trucks site down below and post pictures on all sites as we are very visual. By the way, nice 68, thanks for posting that!
Again , welcome aboard!
:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard from NJ. You must also join the Abodies site and Trucks site down below and post pictures on all sites as we are very visual. By the way, nice 68, thanks for posting that!
Again , welcome aboard!
:thumbsup:
Thx Multi, lol, yeah when I have time I'll join A and truck. Busy with last minute tax stuff ATM soooo, has to wait. Like the RR

Welcome from the show me state!!

Nice car D3. where the heck are all of these 68's popping up from? Ain't seen one around these parts for a coon's age.

Welcome from NJ! I started driving when I lived in Ardmore. My first car was a 1969 Plymouth Belvedere taxi cab.

welcome to FBBO

Auto Transport Service
Back