• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daaaammn- "ebay..."

Thats been on there quite a while..and relisted several times.

So what's wrong with it other than no interior and no wiring...and questionably engineered frame connectors?

Gee, I can't see anything else wrong with it.....other than the cut outs so the carbs can sit right..oh and maybe all the missing parts on the intakes...and maybe.....

The floors look like plain ol flat steel. I'm too much of a purist for that one...

The floors look like plain ol flat steel. I'm too much of a purist for that one...

Yea really the floors are not stock replacement sheet metal thats for sure. Ron

Big issue with the floor atleast the the subframe conn. are only tacked in.

The main problem with the floor pans is that they lack the reinforcing ribs that were there for obvious reasons from the factory. Unless they installed crossmembers under the floors to mount the seats to I would be very leery about safely mounting seats in that car. The lack of linkages for the crossrams is a problem because those parts are hard to find.

Auto Transport Service
Back