• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daang!

Welcome aboard!!! :D
leanna,that’s weird , I just watched Jed Scott’s vid the other day showing the 273 valve cover reveal. They were absolutely gorgeous , You & Billy did an incredible job. Oh & the “soap” joke was funny. Thanks for the welcome!!

leanna,that’s weird , I just watched Jed Scott’s vid the other day showing the 273 valve cover reveal. They were absolutely gorgeous , You & Billy did an incredible job. Oh & the “soap” joke was funny. Thanks for the welcome!!

Wow, small world eh? Thank you for the kind words darlin. Jed's were the worst fins ever to cross my bench, and one of his covers was so damaged it was beyond repair. (I gave him a bunch of Before Pics but they didn't make it into his YouTube video.) As long as he's happy that's all that matters!

Jed's Before Pics - fins 1.jpg

Jed's Before Pics - fins 4.jpg

Jed's Before Pics - fins 5.jpg

Jed's Before Pics - fins 8.jpg

Jed's Before Pics1.jpg

Jed's Commandos After.jpg

The soap isn't a joke though -- it's the most popular Customer Appreciation Gift I've ever offered and you can get one too.

Thanks again for the kind words! I'll be following along on your project.

6FDC1FE4-72D9-44D3-9C00-C0F0E863F8D3.png
Welcome aboard my dodge brother from a different mother. What a find, I’m on opposite coast, but I’d love to cruise side by side with that rocket.

Auto Transport Service
Back