• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dakota Digital VHX 68-70 Charger/Coronet/Roadrunner gauge kit New in Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Check fitment before you buy, but Dakota Digital says this system is for:
1968-70 Dodge Charger, 1969-70 Coronet R/T, 1968-70 Plymouth Super Bee, 1970 GTX and Road Runner
Uses existing bezel!
I bought this Dakota Digital VHX series gauge kit about 3 years ago from a local authorized Dakota Digital retailer/installer.
Original box, all sensors, control box, gauge unit, data cable, EVERYTHING that is included in the kit with no add on options. It's the black background face, and I chose the RED lighting option because my experience in the wheelhouse of a boat at night is that red lighting helps preserve your night vision.
Now that the time has come to have it installed, along with TONS of other parts and systems, I have decided to go in a different, much more expensive option.
I will provide actual pictures of my brand new in box, never installed unit and its components, but because it is new in the original packaging, these stock photos are completely accurate.
Note: Bezel is NOT included, uses factory bezel!
Screenshot_20200722-011634_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200722-011708_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200722-011831_Chrome.jpg

Here it is from Summit Racing, for $945
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/dak-vhx68dchgkr
I am offering this kit for $700 for a quick sale so I can put this money towards my twice as expensive setup I've decided to go with.
Any questions, feel free to ask on the open forum.
If you want to buy it, PM me.
Ships from 70445.
THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back