• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dakota digital vhx gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlinktRR

Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Dakota digital gauge cluster for 68-70 b bodies with rallye gauges, it says for charger but they fit my 70RR bezel. Decided to keep and restore my original gauges. This is for the gauges only, you will need a Dakota digital control box to hook up the sensors. $500 shipped in the lower 48.
IMG_20211226_125733329.jpg

View attachment 1213514

Last edited:
I had to fix this, my OCD was killing me. Do have the part number for the Dakota Digital control box?

E2D981DD-6FD8-43D0-A8B3-089F1792794A.jpeg

Thanks Mopar hunter, I'll find the part # for the box. The gauges are new condition, mocked up only. Factory build date is January 2021

You didn't buy the complete kit with the VHX brain box and sensors?

I got it from the local summit racing they sell stuff like this occasionally from displays. If I see Chrysler items on sale I'm generally too stoked to pass it up. I'm flexible on the price, feel free to make an offer!

Part number 396008
I called Dakota Digital on part #396008 control box, they’re checking to see if it’s discontinued, they’re going to call me back tomorrow. I checked Summit and they said it’s been discontinued.

I called Dakota Digital on part #396008 control box, they’re checking to see if it’s discontinued, they’re going to call me back tomorrow. I checked Summit and they said it’s been discontinued.
thats crap what happened to costumer service? I guess thats how they get you,make the box for 2 years then change everything.

I know they (Dakota digital) are having trouble supplying items in general. I'm sure they will still make it just will take a while. I may just keep the gauges and use it on another project.

I know they (Dakota digital) are having trouble supplying items in general. I'm sure they will still make it just will take a while. I may just keep the gauges and use it on another project.
They say they can custom make anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back