• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Dakota Headlight Ball Retainer 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Searching for the headlight assembly ball retainer clip on my Dakota. Need one preferably two. Mopar Parts (Canada) may have them; but doesn't ship to the US! If anyone might have (or Canadian member can order) would be fantastic. If so, please PM. Thanks.

Dakota HD Retainer 1.jpg Dakota HD Retainer 2.jpg

Lots, and I mean LOTS of Dakotas at the local U pull yards around here.

Have you tried there?

Have you tried there?
That's going to be my next look see...

Have you tried there?
You got those j-yards better than I have around these parts after calling four boneyards...think they don't want to be bothered with such piddly chit and don't let you hunt their yards (miss those days) - in any case this isn't piddly for me cuz I could sure use one.

No LKQ franchise?

Tried to order from them...they're in Canada not mailing to the US - go figure...was hoping I could pay one of our Canadian members to order these and send to me. Thanks

Poop, I was thinking you were further north, across the border :rolleyes:

You have the Mopar part # for the left ones. Google that number and I believe they were on Ebay.

Poop, I was thinking you were further north, across the border :rolleyes:

You have the Mopar part # for the left ones. Google that number and I believe they were on Ebay.
Thanks - I did search on ebay and nada. Part is discontinued except finding that source in Canada. I'm looking at other parts that might be a fair enough fit; Jeep has one that looks close...or off to the hardware store. Thing is similar to a nylon or plastic push nut. Having the headlights back in to drive it back home from the body shop, hopefully tomorrow, they need something here as they stay a bit loose without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back