• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn fridge quit making ice cubes...

Another California dig? Our water is just fine, thank you...Please knock that crap off!
:bs_flag::bs_flag::bs_flag:Oh for Havens Sake CO Dave!!!! Just how sensitive are you anyway??? That was not a dig by my Brother at all. I know how hard the H2O is in the majority of the State of CA. Myself I lived in the State for 27.5 years...a tad bit longer than my Brother. Very tough on fixtures , porcelain and tubs, sinks and toilet bowls. Very hard when one washes their car also. The wells my buddy had on his ranch were the same way. I always ran filters for tap H20 and in the showers to try and get rid of it as much as possible before it got too much. A whole house system is out of the picture there and here in Nevada as my budget won't allow it. So please dispense with negativity you just showed because this topic is a very good one and does not deserve it...JMHFO...cr8crshr/Tuck:usflag::usflag::usflag:

That's just cold!
upload_2018-7-20_15-17-46.png

Auto Transport Service
Back