• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn!!! It's cold.

Seems like y'all are hogging all the snow and the cold. Haven't hit below 0 F yet, and "only" got a couple inches of snow. You could be nice a share a little of it.

Maybe I just need to be happy with what I have been given.

no thanks, not for me anymore

you guys can keep that "too freaken' cold" ****

0861E5A5-E58D-4A60-87B2-0800A7BCD16A.jpeg

Decent amount of snow here!:D

+29 F this morning. Residents here in Savannah are sick and tired of the brutal winter weather.
:lol:
Hey...Even that is cold to me. Sacramento is low 50s right now. I have been spoiled to the point where I don't want to do much outdoors until it is in the 50s and warmer.

Seems like y'all are hogging all the snow and the cold. Haven't hit below 0 F yet, and "only" got a couple inches of snow. You could be nice a share a little of it.

Maybe I just need to be happy with what I have been given.

We just got our 1st "real" snow, a couple days ago.

Nice Truck! '78??

Sure is! I was lucky enough to score a quick mount plow and mount from my buddy when he sold his Cummins. I don’t drive it in the salt, I just plow my driveway with it. I built a 360 for it a couple years back and with the four-speed it plows like a monster. :D

Nice, my chopped '77 Ramcharger is sitting beside the hangar and the F-in-laws '78 I had for spare parts is rotting away in the forest out back somewhere. Always loved the style! Maybe some day I'll get back to the Ramcharger..

Holy ****. Why would anyone choose to live in that ???

11 here now but feels like -7. Earlier today was -17 with the wind chill. Had to go outside and put air in my wife's tire. Every time it gets this cold 1 tire always goes flat...

-2 last night, lost power 6 pm. Came back on 6:10 am. Pipes froze someplace, I bet froze in over hang. Bet I'll have some split pipes. Around 0 or below tonight.

Sorry to hear this Fran. I heard Bethany is 100% without power & Hamden isn't any better. Stay warm my friend. Open up all of your faucets so they drip to release the pressure to avoid split pipes.

-2 last night, lost power 6 pm. Came back on 6:10 am. Pipes froze someplace, I bet froze in over hang. Bet I'll have some split pipes. Around 0 or below tonight.

It was 4 degrees this morning with a wind chill of -15. It's 14 degrees right now

-3 this morning

Talking -15 this weekend , with a high of 0 on Friday

But this is nothing nothing compared to 2014/2015 WI

And working outside at an Airport doesn’t make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

We chose to live in it because we're tough, not like you fair weather boys in the South and out West. Also gives us more time in our heated garage to get our cars ready for the first sign of spring. There's a good reason for winter here.

We chose to live in it because we're tough, not like you fair weather boys in the South and out West. Also gives us more time in our heated garage to get our cars ready for the first sign of spring. There's a good reason for winter here.
Yeah right, doesn't sound like you're all that tough because most of this thread is about people bitching at the cold or passing along weather reports. Come summer it will be the people out in the Midwest and West bitching about how hot it is. What will us "fair weather boys in the South" be bitching about? Just sayin'.

Auto Transport Service
Back