• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Dana 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

four40cuda

Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete B Body Dana 60. I was going to use it in my challenger but the rearend will not work with my tire/wheel combo. And I didn't want to cut a good B body Dana. It has 3.54 gears and is in good shape. I will try to get pics if someone is interested. Complete with backing plates brakes and drums. Located in Raymond,Illinois $1800

I have a complete B Body Dana 60. I was going to use it in my challenger but the rearend will not work with my tire/wheel combo. And I didn't want to cut a good B body Dana. It has 3.54 gears and is in good shape. I will try to get pics if someone is interested. Complete with backing plates brakes and drums. Located in Raymond,Illinois $1800

I might be very interested. How far are you from St. Louis? Do you happen to know what year b body it was in or possibly take a measurement?
Thanks,
Nick
BTW, I take it you want/need a dana 60 but I'm pretty sure I got an E body 8 3/4 sitting in the garage collecting dust.

Hi,need measurements, please. what year was the donor car.thanks would you ship it ?

IMG_7796.JPG

I believe it was out of a 1968 RoadRunner. I am having a Dana built for my car. I can ship if buyer arranges pickup. I am 1 hour north of saint Louis in Raymond,Illinois off of I-55. What measurements do you guys need? Attached is a pic of the numbers on the right axle tube.

View attachment 283406

I believe it was out of a 1968 RoadRunner. I am having a Dana built for my car. I can ship if buyer arranges pickup. I am 1 hour north of saint Louis in Raymond,Illinois off of I-55. What measurements do you guys need? Attached is a pic of the numbers on the right axle tube.

Dana rear.jpg
I was curious on the flange to flange and housing width.

Flange to flange was a around 60. perch to perch was 44. Here are more pics.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image6.jpg

Curious if the Dana60 was available as an option in 1972 - anyone know that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back