• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Dana 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

540 XRAM

Local time
7:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I got this Dana 60 with my T/A Challenger and I don't need it. I don't know the Dana's like I know my 8 3/4's so I'm not 100% sure what it came out of. It is right at 60" WMS. I'm not sure whats inside. Turns free. I don't have the brake drums for it.

Asking $2,000 located in Southern California

Jeff

IMG_6323.JPG

That's a lot of money for something that you've provided so little info.
I tend to agree... I will try to get more info out of it this weekend. It has drag studs!

Ok! I pulled the cover off of this Dana 60. It has 4.56 gears and a clutch type posi in it. Posi has a '69 date code on it. It looks like 10" brakes but I forgot to measure them to verify.

Check the BOM number on the pass axle tube near the cover. The numbers face the rear.
Post the info and someone will tell you what it came out of.

Check the BOM number on the pass axle tube near the cover. The numbers face the rear.
Post the info and someone will tell you what it came out of.

I looked for the BOM. It is so faint that I cant make it out. I pulled an axle and its 23 spline so I believe that makes it 68-70 B-body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back