• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dang.....all restaurants to shut down their dining rooms.

What people in t U S ought to be freaking out over, is their addiction to sugar, and its effects on the body.

I get you man ! Before my broken back I worked out a ton ! As soon as you can't it really takes a toll ! I gained weight and loss muscle quite faster then I thought I would ! Grab a set of jack stands and a rear end . you got a bench press!

I get you man ! Before my broken back I worked out a ton ! As soon as you can't it really takes a toll ! I gained weight and loss muscle quite faster then I thought I would ! Grab a set of jack stands and a rear end . you got a bench press!
Have a machine under my shop carport out back that I use. It's a pile of junk but it works. Got a cable that looks about to break though......and the tires on my mountain (nothing but flat here lol) bike are dry rotted so going fast probably isn't the thing to do. :(

I'll pick up, some steaks, put them down, on the grill, and improvise ! :)
Just took a steak out of the freezer! Might just throw that thing on the grill in the next day or so. Also, just had a few bites of the grilled cat fish that I got today and dayam, good stuff!

oh the humanity & pity, the poor people can't go to a restaurant,
dive bars & hang out, where other of the same types congregate
or their gyms to lift weights/workout

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
pretty sad if you can't do something else
or do without certain things
that are nonessentials for a couple weeks or just improvise
just do it at home

Smiley Worlds smallest violin playing worlds saddest song.jpg

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself
some people really suffering with "stuff" & some just complaining about "stuff"

another one just for the humor of it all

Smiley ECS I lift things Up & put them down.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your back. That sucks. Lifting is addictive. I'm sure you miss it. Your jack stands & rear end idea is actually pretty clever. My 727 is out of the car right now, maybe i'll find a use for it.

I have big truck jack stands (taller) I used to lift a rear when I was to poor for a gym and wanted to get something in on weekends
You can squat a trans!
Sorry to hear about your back. That sucks. Lifting is addictive. I'm sure you miss it. Your jack stands & rear end idea is actually pretty clever. My 727 is out of the car right now, maybe i'll find a use for it.

I have big truck jack stands (taller) I used to lift a rear when I was to poor for a gym and wanted to get something in on weekends
You can squat a trans!
Truck stands were exactly what i pictured.
When i was a teen, we used to ( borrow) sewer lids, for weight. :)

All these diseases, mere, wars, swine flu, bird flu, aids, and the seasonal flu....all these have killed thousands yet we have never done this for any of them.
Why now?

I agree, you guys should do nothing and let this one cull the herd !!

Connecticut restaurants are closed as well, you can order only take out or drive thru. McDonald's dining room believe it or not is closed, only drive thru. The toll of people who have the virus is now 68 in Connecticut. Thing is, these fast food places the indoors are closed, that's all fine and good but how about the people making the food they could have the virus, no. What if they cough or sneeze then make the food. The local news station channel 61 titles this virus when they talk about it as "Facts Not Fear"....... my ***. People are feared for their lives.

OK...I do get it!!! I really do!!! Dinning out is a very nice activity and all and everyone at some point likes to be waited upon. But damn ya'll??? Doesn't anyone cook for themselves any more. Hell I enjoy cooking and preparing my own meals and getting creative with it. Besides...IMHFO the food prepared at home is always a damn site better than any take out or restaurant fare. How many of ya'll even do their own cooking??? Inquiring minds sure would like to know...cr8crshr/Bill:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::usflag::usflag:

oh the humanity & pity, the poor people can't go to a restaurant,
dive bars & hang out, where other of the same types congregate
or their gyms to lift weights/workout

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
pretty sad if you can't do something else
or do without certain things
that are nonessentials for a couple weeks or just improvise
just do it at home

View attachment 923726

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself
some people really suffering with "stuff" & some just complaining about "stuff"

another one just for the humor of it all

View attachment 923727
Lots here that have health issues etc including me. I've worked since 12 and well, I'm going to do what I want while I still can. I also donate to a few good causes even though my money is tight. Donate time....well, haven't been doing that. There's lots of things that require a lot of standing and with my back the way it is, well, even sitting a lot hurts.

You can squat a trans!
Don't think I'd care to squat a trans :D

OK...I do get it!!! I really do!!! Dinning out is a very nice activity and all and everyone at some point likes to be waited upon. But damn ya'll??? Doesn't anyone cook for themselves any more. Hell I enjoy cooking and preparing my own meals and getting creative with it. Besides...IMHFO the food prepared at home is always a damn site better than any take out or restaurant fare. How many of ya'll even do their own cooking??? Inquiring minds sure would like to know...cr8crshr/Bill:popcorn2::popcorn2::popcorn2::usflag::usflag:
Yup, I cook but man, I make a mess plus it's not exactly cheap cooking for one. Crock Pot cooking is probably the easiest and cheapest thing to do and much of it gets frozen. Also, my knees and back let me know that it's time to sit for bit and usually that happens before the prep is even finished. Lots of times I go meet people at a restaurant just to socialize and don't order anything except for maybe just get a glass of ice tea. I've been storing a trailer in my back yard for a buddy and he'll buy me lunch from time to time. I didn't ask for rent on it but I don't decline the offer for a lunch from time to time.

I'm good. I just make my Frosted Flakes and Mustard sandwiches and people leave me alone.......:D

I agree. I'm so accustomed to cooking, that restaurant food usually is disappointing to me. Plus, its a gamble, not knowing if they rotate stock, wash after wiping, etc. On average, i eat 5 sometimes 6 times a day. So i've gotten very creative, and well practiced.

Auto Transport Service
Back