• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron 73

Deceased, But not forgotton
Local time
1:42 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a used Road Runner dash emblem for 73 Not sure if 74 will work.

Ron i have one but im waiting for another members cash . If he chooses not to get it . You are welcome to it for 25.00 + shipping about 10.00 fed ex Pat

i have to leave and im glad i did check back first... Nutcase let me know.. Right now im running on bare essentials with the car $$ stuff. guess we all are now, hard to keep fuel in them.. Everyone have a good day.

I picked one up as well. mine was different vendor on ebay, not bad in metal not plastic but looks good in the car.

Ralph

i picked one up as well. Mine was different vendor on ebay, not bad in metal not plastic but looks good in the car.

Ralph

hi ralph
how are these fasened on ? Is there nuts on the back of the old one ? do they just push in ? And can these be put on without takeing the dash apart?
Thanks roger

Im sorry, I just seen this.... Yes i did find one last July i think it was... You have to take the wood grain off to get to the emblem stems, I have my old one here and there is 5 screws you need to take out, be careful with them, remember there about 40 year old (may be brittle), then theres 3 stems with cone shaped metal clips that i imagine just pull off, I have the whole emblem and dash wood grain piece so i could just change the whole thing... You'll find it easier to take glove box out and then you can pretty much get at them with a Philips head, shorter the better.. Heres mine, im soon to be putting it and this dash cap on, I painted up the "birdie" lol I payed 85 dollars for it from a member here... i hope this helps you some.
Picture2001320Small-1.gif

Last edited:
Ron 73 nailed it.

Follow the process / easy on the steps and clips / I made my own clips from a small cork with sone silicone since i was missing some.

I did the dash pad, wiring harnesses, intrument panel, heater box and wood bezel's at the same time - made things easier.

Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back