1. Gregg DeGeorge

Gregg DeGeorge Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Hello all ,still working on my 68 Roadrunner ,drove it through the summer dash lights never worked,did replace fuel and temp gauge with classic units gas gauge just quit last week ,but back to dash lights ,signal ,high beam ;dash lights never worked ,thought I would try new printed circuit board and go from there ,any thoughts ?Electrical is my weakest skill but drove home from cruise tonight dark cluster ,any thoughts would be helpful thanks

2. JimCoronette

JimCoronette Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Have you tried replacing one or more of the bulbs?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • R413

R413 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      4:57 PM
      Have you tried bypassing the headlamp switch and jumping power to the dash light wire?

Throwing parts at it may never fix anything, but will get expensive and time consuming.

• miller

miller Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      6:57 PM
      Suggest you look over the printed circuit board first, before running out, and buying a new one. Look for any burned spots, corrosion, or loose connector pins. Ohm test each separate circuit, for good readings. If it's bad, sure, replace it. If it's good, start looking elsewhere, for the problem.
      Ohm test the wiring that goes TO the circuit board, and use a test light, to see if your actually getting power to it. If not, look at your fuses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.