• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dash switches 1969 roadrunner

mmartoi

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Where can you buy replacement switches for dash board with out paying stupid high prices

Any of the reproduction places/catologs. NOS my personal fav or used here in the wanted section

If you are going to use a Chinesium headlight switch I highly recommend upgrading to head relays. Member @Crackedback has a fantastic kit that is plug and play.

Where can you buy replacement switches for dash board with out paying stupid high prices
A parts wanted ad here on the site might be your best bet. Lots of good used here and possibly even a NOS piece or two. An old used switch is better than the new repops any day. AND FOR ANYONE THAT OFFERS, THIS IS NOT A PARTS WANTED THREAD.

I've had success disassembling switches and cleaning up the contacts. The grease used during the manufacturing process gets thick and gooey over time.

Auto Transport Service
Back