• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

daytona headlite vacumn pod brackets

paris401

Local time
4:11 PM
Reaction score
4 sale '2' headlite vacumn pod brackets + actuators from daytona- mite fit other models- always check your application
$200 + shipping, or make an offer

IMG_2071.JPG IMG_2072.JPG IMG_2073.JPG

Those are standard 68/69 Charger vacuum pod brackets. The Daytona vacuum pod assemblies bolt to a four piece headlight bucket assembly consisting of a wrap around bucket, with a left and right side panels, and a headlight pivot bracket that the vacuum pod rod attaches to. The ones you have bolt into a standard Charger grille frame and operate the plastic headlight doors.

Those are standard 68/69 Charger vacuum pod brackets. The Daytona vacuum pod assemblies bolt to a four piece headlight bucket assembly consisting of a wrap around bucket, with a left and right side panels, and a headlight pivot bracket that the vacuum pod rod attaches to. The ones you have bolt into a standard Charger grille frame and operate the plastic headlight doors.

many thanks- i have no idea why i even have these parts, as i never owned any chargers , just the 2 daytona's- i mite have bought the pieces for the pods/actuators as spares... it was 20yrs ago i don't recall- i think the actuators/pods work on all the chargers... correct?? - i'll amend the ad... i have had these things for sale for months, and no one needs em it seems - moving house shortly, so i will get some $$$ for them as all the metal is going to the recycler - they weigh nothing, so i'll prob get 25c for em... again thanks...

What do you want for them I'm located in NY as well Steve

Ok let me think I'm in Albany just bought one vacuum can on Ebay last night for 20.00 let me see on the 100.00 Thank you

I am going to be selling a whole conversion kit for a 69 Daytona. , I am gathering the last of the pieces now. I was going to build 69 and a 70 Daytona replicas,but since I bought the race car,it came with a whole other Daytona kit.

Auto Transport Service
Back