• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytona Stripe

bpsmopar

Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
My shop, who has tremendous experience with large stripes, could not get my Daytona stripe to fit on the car.
It's in the garbage can now. It was not 3M material but from a very reputable supplier.
Can anyone recommend, from experience, a company that makes quality Daytona stripes?
Thank you.

Interesting as who I was going to suggest. I have some issue with the clear transfer paper Mike used on my wing pedestal decals for my Superbird not retaining the circle of letters when pulling the backer, but he is fully willing to take them back and reload them to the usual stuff if it doesn't work out when the time comes.

Performance car graphics is who I have used for Daytona stripes, 71 R/T stripes and T/A stripes, no problems yet.

I've used Phoenix Graphix for a number of decals over the years. Every single one was excellent quality. Recently I applied hockey-stick decals for someone's Cuda, decals were perfect & the installer even more so !

Auto Transport Service
Back