• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daytona Yorkville NY

FUN69DAYTONA

Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Help, i have been searching for records or photos in Nevada, the Registry has it wrong, finally found out my Daytona was shipped to Dodge City Dealer in Yorkville NY, if anyone knows anything about this one i would be glad to hear it.

It is black with a red interior and was raced on the tracks in that area.

thanks

Looks like only 3 were made in that color combo. Auto or 4 speed? There’s a 4 speed one owned by a man in Missouri, used to be a racecar in Canada. An automatic one was just unveiled at MCACN last weekend.
CC229F3C-B408-4EB6-AF0C-4377C428B5ED.jpeg

Thanks, all the research I have done shows only 2 were produced in Black, saw a black and white and I have black and red, wondered if this was original black, i have seen clones in black, i do know this one is an original and not a clone, I have a 440 4speed and many options, no broadcast/build sheet.

Thanks, all the research I have done shows only 2 were produced in Black, saw a black and white and I have black and red, wondered if this was original black, i have seen clones in black, i do know this one is an original and not a clone, I have a 440 4speed and many options, no broadcast/build sheet.
Do you have a fender tag? Would love to see it. I’ve seen the other 2 black and red cars in person. The other 4 speed doesn’t get out much, last show it was at was the aero reunion in 2019. The automatics first show was last weekend at MCACN. I know of 10 black Daytonas. 3 hemi and 7 440.

There was a black, with white stripe/spoiler here in Ontario. I don't know if this was original colour or not. The owner passed away a few years ago, and I have lost track of the car.

There was a black, with white stripe/spoiler here in Ontario. I don't know if this was original colour or not. The owner passed away a few years ago, and I have lost track of the car.
I think I k ow which car you’re talking about. It was originally F8 green with a black interior

There is a black 440 car here in the Houston area which had been off the road for probably 30 years. If it is the original paint/wing color it is black with red stripe/wing

Auto Transport Service
Back