• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dear Lord...

moparedtn

I got your Staff Member riiiight heeeere...
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:56 AM
Reaction score
Dear Lord,
Thank you for all the tears, smiles and laughter you've allowed me to stick around long enough
to see these last dozen years!
Thank you for keeping an eye out for me; please use your other eye to take care of my friends and family, too.
Thank you for bringing the best pup I've ever had into our lives for well over a dozen years in Sasha, too.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. I am thankful for Lisa and my friends and family - including the
FBBO gang!
It (still) ain't such a bad gig!
happy thanksgiving 2023.jpg

The Lord is good indeed! Thank you Lord for letting me wake up everyday, Thank you Lord for my life especially with all my medical stuff I'm going through right now, Thank you Lord for my family and friends including my friends on this great forum, Thank you Lord for letting me live in a free country. I'm truly a blessed man. There's so much to be thankful for, today and always.

Happy Thanksgiving Ed and to all my other FBBO friends and your families, don't eat too much!

Thank you Lord for even the trials, tribulation and the tough times.
Through things like that, the strength and confidence for today and tomorrow has been established in many of our lives.
And so many relationships are forged in such.

“An attitude of gratitude sets the altitude for living”

Happy Thanksgiving FBBO family!

Thanks Ed…..that’s a prayer from the heart…..Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks Ed, & Happy T-Day to ALL of Our Friends Here !!!

:thankyou: Happy Turkey Day/Thanksgiving to everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to all and most of all, be safe.............. and cook that bird till it's done!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back